Posted to dev@jspwiki.apache.org by Florian Holeczek <fl...@holeczek.de> on 2007/12/28 10:41:10 UTC

FCKEditor setting not saved in user preferences

Hi everybody,

I've been integrating the FCKEditor with my JSPWiki 2.6.0-stable
installation and everything is working fine, except from the editor
setting not being saved in the user preferences.
Does anyone else have the same problem and/or knows how to fix it, or
is it a bug?

Regards,
 Florian

Re: FCKEditor setting not saved in user preferences

Posted by Janne Jalkanen <Ja...@ecyrd.com>.
A quick look through the open issue list reveals

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JSPWIKI-49

/Janne