Posted to dev@subversion.apache.org by Garrett Rooney <ro...@electricjellyfish.net> on 2003/02/19 01:33:08 UTC

Re: svn commit: rev 4948 - in trunk/subversion: include libsvn_client clients/cmdline

On Tuesday, February 18, 2003, at 09:50 PM, Ben Collins-Sussman wrote:

> sussman@tigris.org writes:
>
>> Issue #724: remove old, vestigial auth system.  Watch the code
>> shrink!  Woo!
>> I think this completes the issue.  Let's let the dust settle
>> overnight.
>
> Actually, I just noticed that diff_tests #9 is failing for me over
> ra_local, but not ra_dav.  I need to run... rather than revert the
> commit, perhaps someone else can investigate this?  It's probably
> something very trivial.

I think I just fixed this in revision 4950.

-garrett

Re: svn commit: rev 4948 - in trunk/subversion: include libsvn_client clients/cmdline

Posted by cm...@collab.net.
Michael Price <mp...@atl.lmco.com> writes:

> Garrett Rooney writes:
>  > On Tuesday, February 18, 2003, at 09:50 PM, Ben Collins-Sussman wrote:
>  > > sussman@tigris.org writes:
>  > >> Issue #724: remove old, vestigial auth system.  Watch the code
>  > >> shrink!  Woo!
>  > >> I think this completes the issue.  Let's let the dust settle
>  > >> overnight.
>  > >
>  > > Actually, I just noticed that diff_tests #9 is failing for me over
>  > > ra_local, but not ra_dav.  I need to run... rather than revert the
>  > > commit, perhaps someone else can investigate this?  It's probably
>  > > something very trivial.
>  >
>  > I think I just fixed this in revision 4950.
>
> So has enough dust settled for a release?

I need a little bit more time.  Will let ya know.

Re: svn commit: rev 4948 - in trunk/subversion: include libsvn_client clients/cmdline

Posted by Michael Price <mp...@atl.lmco.com>.
Garrett Rooney writes:
 > On Tuesday, February 18, 2003, at 09:50 PM, Ben Collins-Sussman wrote:
 > > sussman@tigris.org writes:
 > >> Issue #724: remove old, vestigial auth system.  Watch the code
 > >> shrink!  Woo!
 > >> I think this completes the issue.  Let's let the dust settle
 > >> overnight.
 > >
 > > Actually, I just noticed that diff_tests #9 is failing for me over
 > > ra_local, but not ra_dav.  I need to run... rather than revert the
 > > commit, perhaps someone else can investigate this?  It's probably
 > > something very trivial.
 >
 > I think I just fixed this in revision 4950.

So has enough dust settled for a release?

Michael Price               Member of the Engineering Staff
Distributed Processing Lab; Lockheed Martin Adv. Tech. Labs
A&E 3W; 1 Federal Street; Camden, NJ 08102
856-338-4021, fax 856-338-4144  email: mprice@atl.lmco.com