Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by "Lehtonen, Mika" <mi...@digikartta.net> on 2008/08/13 10:54:14 UTC

Cocoon 2.2 FOP

Hi again,

taking second steps on Cocoon 2.2 and I started to wonder whether the
version number of  the FOP block follows the official FOP versioning. I
have been using some 0.9x FOP in Cocoon 2.1.11, because the old 0.20.5
was too far from the standard. So I have now my XSL-FO files ported to
work with that 0.9x. Do they work with Cocoon 2.2 and its FOP block?

- mika -

Re: Cocoon 2.2 FOP

Posted by Grzegorz Kossakowski <gr...@tuffmail.com>.
Jasha Joachimsthal pisze:

> My role is still guest in Daisy (username jjoachimsthal). :(

There are two users created by you:
   * jasha
   * jjoachimsthal

Which one you want to preserve?

The second one has commit rights assigned.

--
Grzegorz Kossakowski

RE: Cocoon 2.2 FOP

Posted by Jasha Joachimsthal <j....@onehippo.com>.

Jasha Joachimsthal

www.onehippo.com
San Francisco - Hippo USA Inc. 101 H Street, suite Q Petaluma CA
94952-3329 +1 (707) 773-4646

Re: Cocoon 2.2 FOP

Posted by Grzegorz Kossakowski <gr...@tuffmail.com>.

RE: Cocoon 2.2 FOP