Posted to dev@calcite.apache.org by Michael Mior <mm...@uwaterloo.ca> on 2016/09/22 13:31:58 UTC

Virtual key signing party

Hi all,

As discussed during the 1.9.0 release, some of the committers are not
currently part of the web of trust. Given the distributed nature of the
team, organizing a face to face meetings would be difficult. Perhaps we
could have a virtual key signing party. Showing ID and key fingerprints by
webcam seems like a safe alternative. Thoughts?

Cheers,
--
Michael Mior
mmior@uwaterloo.ca

Re: Virtual key signing party

Posted by Jesus Camacho Rodriguez <jc...@hortonworks.com>.
And mine:

pub   4096R/C516B444 2015-10-06
      Key fingerprint = 7495 C163 FFA1 5243 54CE  1C80 931E 4AB3 C516 B444
uid                  Jesus Camacho Rodriguez <jc...@apache.org>
sub   4096R/141820C7 2015-10-06

--
Jesús

Posted by Josh Elser <jo...@gmail.com>.
Here's mine

pub   4096R/4677D66C 2013-05-04
       Key fingerprint = 9E62 822F 4668 F17B 0972  ADD9 B7D5 CD45 4677 D66C
uid                  Josh Elser (Apache) <el...@apache.org>
uid                  Josh Elser <jo...@gmail.com>

Posted by Julian Hyde <jh...@apache.org>.
And mine (also at https://people.apache.org/keys/committer/jhyde)

ASF ID: jhyde
LDAP PGP key: DD31 4F5E 1773 7D76 A554   DCE8 DDB6 E981 2AD3 FAE3

pub  4096R/2AD3FAE3 2014-07-24 Julian Hyde (CODE SIGNING KEY) <jh...@apache.org>
      Key fingerprint = DD31 4F5E 1773 7D76 A554  DCE8 DDB6 E981 2AD3 FAE3
sub  4096R/B9E5F68D 2014-07-24

Posted by Michael Mior <mm...@uwaterloo.ca>.
Here's mine

Posted by Michael Mior <mm...@uwaterloo.ca>.

Posted by Michael Mior <mm...@uwaterloo.ca>.
Thanks for putting up with my technical issues. I've signed Julian's key.

I actually filled out my public key earlier today. My understanding is that
there's a script that runs once per day that actually populates that file,
so I assume it will be available tomorrow.

--
Michael Mior
mmior@uwaterloo.ca

Posted by Julian Hyde <jh...@apache.org>.