Posted to log4j-user@logging.apache.org by Kathy <ka...@enmeta.com> on 2002/07/19 09:26:52 UTC

Possible to turn off a logger in the logging.properties file?

Hi,

    Is it possible to have a setting to turn off a logger in the
logging.properties file rather than set this
"Logger.setLevel(Level.OFF)"  in the code?

Kathy

Re: Possible to turn off a logger in the logging.properties file?

Posted by Ravishankar Rajagopalan <rx...@netscape.net>.
I am not sure you can do it runtime. Not specifying an appender in the
Logger.properties file should do the trick. Check it out.

Regards.
Ravi