Posted to dev@plc4x.apache.org by Ben Hutcheson <be...@gmail.com> on 2020/11/22 22:58:12 UTC

[DISCUSS] Update Git Hub topics to include protocol/integration topics

Hi,

What are people's thoughts on updating the Git Hub topics to include
protocol and integration specific topics. When you search for java and a
protocol in github PLC4X doesn't get a mention.

I think this would help people find PLC4X.

Kind regards

Ben

Re: [DISCUSS] Update Git Hub topics to include protocol/integration topics

Posted by Otto Fowler <ot...@gmail.com>.
 +1

From: Ben Hutcheson <be...@gmail.com> <be...@gmail.com>
Reply: dev@plc4x.apache.org <de...@plc4x.apache.org> <de...@plc4x.apache.org>