Posted to ojb-user@db.apache.org by Ralf Alt <r....@orgacard.de> on 2004/06/22 17:02:14 UTC

RC7 Transactions

Hallo,

changing from RC6 to RC7 produce the exception. I'm using Apache Tomcat
4.1.x.

[BOOT] WARN: Value "org.apache.ojb.odmg.ImplementationDefaultImpl" is
illegal for key "ImplementationClass" (should be a class, using default
value null)
[org.apache.ojb.odmg.OJB] ERROR: ConfigurableFactory configuration key class
for key'ImplementationClass' does not exist.
java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError

The OJB.properties file
-------------
# ODMG settings
-------------
# Specify the used base class for ODMG API
# - ImplementationDefaultImpl is the default class
# - ImplementationJTAImpl is for use in managed environments like J2EE
conform
# Application Server
#
ImplementationClass=org.apache.ojb.odmg.ImplementationDefaultImpl
#ImplementationClass=org.apache.ojb.odmg.ImplementationJTAImpl
#
#
# Specify the used tx handling.
# - LocalTxManager use if you want the transaction to be associated by a
thread
# - JTATxManager use if you want the transaction to be associated via the
Transaction
# manager that is in your application server.
#
OJBTxManagerClass=org.apache.ojb.odmg.LocalTxManager
#OJBTxManagerClass=org.apache.ojb.odmg.JTATxManager
#

if I change to ImplementationClass=org.apache.ojb.odmg.ImplementationJTAImpl
the "Boot"-Exception don't come, but the methods begin(), commit() and
isOpen() are not supportted. What's wrong?

Thanks for help
Ralf Alt

AW: RC7 Transactions

Posted by Ralf Alt <r....@orgacard.de>.
Hi Armin,

thanks for your help!

Ralf Alt

seems you have an typo in OJB.properties, try

ImplementationClass=org.apache.ojb.odmg.ImplementationImpl

regards,
Armin

Re: RC7 Transactions

Posted by Armin Waibel <ar...@apache.org>.