Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by ku3ia <de...@gmail.com> on 2014/02/07 12:23:31 UTC

SolrCloud: problems with delete

Hi all!
Does SolrCloud correct delete documents? When I send many requests via POST
with small number of ids – there are some documents left in index, which not
deleted.

Thanks.

Re: SolrCloud: problems with delete

Posted by Erick Erickson <er...@gmail.com>.
What version of Solr?

If it works with commit=true, then it's working just fine.
Index changes aren't visible for searchers until a commit occurs.

How are you determining whether the doc is gone or not?
A Solr search (which depends on commits) or examining the
index from a low level? If the latter, then docs are just marked
as deleted, they aren't physically removed until segments
are merged.

Best
Erick

Posted by Furkan KAMACI <fu...@gmail.com>.
Hi;

What is your commit policy? Check this is works or not:
*solr/update?commit=true* If it works then could you write your* autocommit
configuration*?

Thanks;
Furkan KAMACI