Posted to dev@servicemix.apache.org by Charles Souillard <Ch...@ext.bull.net> on 2006/03/22 14:16:08 UTC

compilation error + SM in web app dependency

Hi,

I am havin troubles when compiling the latest svn head today 2 PM

/serviceMix/trunk/servicemix-jms/src/main/java/org/apache/servicemix/jms/MultiplexingProviderProcessor.java:135:
cannot access javax.mail.internet.MimeMessage
file javax/mail/internet/MimeMessage.class not found
                            SoapMessage soap =
soapMarshaler.createReader().read(is, contentType);

Any idea ?
I think, a dependency should be added to SM-jms project...

In addition, before updating my SM source code, I had the following
problem :

I am having troubles when deploying the SM webapp in my app server.
I get a NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/xbean/server/repository/Repository

This class is in xbean-server jar

I think the problem is that there is a missing dependency in
servicemix-assembly/src/main/release/examples/servicemix-web/project.xml

the following lines should be added :
    <dependency>
      <groupId>org.apache.xbean</groupId>
      <artifactId>xbean-server</artifactId>
      <version>${xbean_version}</version>
      <url>http://www.xbean.org</url>
      <properties>
        <war.bundle>true</war.bundle>
      </properties>
    </dependency>

If it is right, can you commit it ?
Thanks,
Charles

Re: compilation error + SM in web app dependency

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
You need to add a stax implementation in your classpath, like
wstx-asl-2.0.3.jar

Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet

Posted by Charles Souillard <Ch...@ext.bull.net>.
Guillaume,

[...]

        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.