Posted to dev@rave.apache.org by Christian Fischer <c....@cs-hertwig.de> on 2012/10/15 09:55:07 UTC

retrieve unique user id with javascript

Hi,

i need to retrieve the unique user-id of the current logged-in user for
saving user relevant data inside my custom widget or the portal page.
How is this easily possible (with javascript)?

Thanks,
Christian

Re: retrieve unique user id with javascript

Posted by Christian Fischer <c....@cs-hertwig.de>.
I found it.

var user = rave.getPageViewer();
// user.username
// user.id

Is there elsewhere a API Documentation for such things?

Thanks,
Christian