Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Nekkalapudi, Viplava" <VN...@erac.com> on 2002/08/09 20:14:12 UTC

Block e-mails from struts-users group for some time.

 Hi,
      Is there a way to block (not to receive) e-mails from struts-users
group for a couple of weeks,
      and we can enable it after some time?
      OR
       We can only unsubscribe and subscribe again.

  Thanks,   Vip.

Re: Block e-mails from struts-users group for some time.

Posted by "Craig R. McClanahan" <cr...@apache.org>.

On Fri, 9 Aug 2002, Nekkalapudi, Viplava wrote:

> Date: Fri, 9 Aug 2002 13:14:12 -0500
> From: "Nekkalapudi, Viplava" <VN...@erac.com>
> Subject: Block e-mails from struts-users group for some time.
>
>  Hi,
>       Is there a way to block (not to receive) e-mails from struts-users
> group for a couple of weeks,
>       and we can enable it after some time?
>       OR
>        We can only unsubscribe and subscribe again.

Sounds like you've already figured out the answer.

You can always go to the various archive sites to see what you missed in
the meantime.

>   Thanks,   Vip.

Craig