Posted to dev@phoenix.apache.org by Istvan Toth <st...@apache.org> on 2022/07/11 13:51:43 UTC

Re: [VOTE] Release of phoenixdb 1.2.0 RC0

Voting for my release:

+1 (binding)

- Downloaded files from
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/phoenix/python-phoenixdb-1.2.0.rc0/src/
and verified signature successfully
- Successfully ran full test suite on docker with Python 2.7 and 3.5-3.10
versions.
- Successfully ran dev-support/run-source-ratcheck.sh
- Checked that NEWS.rst lists the relevant changes
- Checked that the version in setup.py is indeed 1.2.0