Posted to log4j-user@logging.apache.org by David KOCH <dk...@ezakus.com> on 2014/07/20 20:44:47 UTC

Appenders contains an invalid element or attribute "NoSql"

Hello,

I get this message:

"Appenders contains an invalid element or attribute "NoSql"

at start-up since switching from 2.0-rc1 to 2.0 when attempting to log to
Mongo. My configuration has not changed.

What's the new configuration name of the appender?

Thanks,

/David

Re: Appenders contains an invalid element or attribute "NoSql"

Posted by David KOCH <dk...@ezakus.com>.
Hi Matt,

That was it. Works now, thanks.

/David

Posted by Matt Sicker <bo...@gmail.com>.

--
Matt Sicker <bo...@gmail.com>

Re: Appenders contains an invalid element or attribute "NoSql"

Posted by David KOCH <dk...@ezakus.com>.

Posted by Matt Sicker <bo...@gmail.com>.
MongoDb is the name.

--