Posted to dev@drill.apache.org by Aman Sinha <am...@apache.org> on 2017/08/02 18:23:23 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] New PMC member: Arina Ielchiieva

I am pleased to announce that Drill PMC invited Arina Ielchiieva to the PMC
and she has accepted the invitation.

Congratulations Arina and thanks for your contributions !

-Aman
(on behalf of Drill PMC)

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New PMC member: Arina Ielchiieva

Posted by Abhishek Girish <ag...@apache.org>.
Congratulations Arina!

Posted by Gautam Parai <gp...@mapr.com>.

Posted by Bridget Bevens <bb...@mapr.com>.
Congratulations, Arina!!!

________________________________

Posted by Khurram Faraaz <kf...@mapr.com>.
Congratulations, Arina!

________________________________

Posted by Jinfeng Ni <jn...@apache.org>.
Congratulations, Arina!

Posted by Julian Hyde <jh...@apache.org>.
Welcome! Well deserved.

Posted by rahul challapalli <ch...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Arina!

Posted by Kunal Khatua <kk...@mapr.com>.
Congratulations, Arina!!

Posted by yuliya Feldman <yu...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.
Congrats Arina!!!
Very glad to see this happening.
Yuliya

Posted by Robert Hou <rh...@mapr.com>.
Congratulations!  Thanks for your contributions.

--Robert

Posted by Vitalii Diravka <vi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Arina Yelchiyeva <ar...@gmail.com>.
Thank all you!