Posted to user@hadoop.apache.org by "Adaryl \"Bob\" Wakefield, MBA" <ad...@hotmail.com> on 2015/08/14 05:23:57 UTC

hdfs commands tutorial

Does anybody know of a good place to learn and practice HDFS commands?

B.

Re: hdfs commands tutorial

Posted by "mohit.kaushik" <mo...@orkash.com>.
I think are looking for Hadoop tutorial rather HDFS command guide. HDFS
is just a file system which needs some conceptual knowledge to operate
it. Check this
https://developer.yahoo.com/hadoop/tutorial/

Regards
Mohit Kaushik