Posted to dev@felix.apache.org by David Savage <da...@paremus.com> on 2009/10/20 14:08:35 UTC

gogo in obr repository

Hi there,

I'm currently putting a blog post together on the usage of gogo (and
using a sigil build for good measure) but have hit a stumbling block
as gogo is not available from the felix obr repository. I've raised an
issue for this [1] and I'd be happy to take a look at fixing it if
some one can point me in the right direction?

Regards,

Dave

[1] http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FELIX-1765

Re: gogo in obr repository

Posted by David Savage <da...@paremus.com>.
On Tue, Oct 20, 2009 at 5:22 PM, Clement Escoffier
<cl...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On 20.10.2009, at 18:14, David Savage wrote:
>
>> Hmmm it appears I've hit a configuration singularity related to gnupg
>> 2.0.12, rsa 4096bit, mac osx and darwin ports - I've pinged an email
>> to the gnupg user list in the hope of a response...
>>
>> "gpg-agent[66760.6] DBG: -> ERR 67109144 parameter conflict - unknown
>> value for WHAT"
>>
>> Of course the other issue is cross signing this key once it's
>> generated. Any Felix committers in the London (UK) area? If so fancy
>> meeting up for a beer?
>>
>> In the mean time is there anyway some one with existing privileges can
>> push gogo 0.2.0 up to the felix OBR index?
>
> Done.
>
> It should be available after the next synchronization.
>
> Regards,
>
> clement

Thx very much, I'm getting a little further using a virtual machine
running linux from mac...should provide a good source of entropy at
the very least :)

Regards,

Dave

Re: gogo in obr repository