Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by amol shrivastva <am...@gmail.com> on 2010/07/14 15:08:08 UTC

[Jmeter] Jmeter's next release schedule

Hello,

We extensively use JMeter in our Performance Testing engagements. I’ve been
following the story on “step load” thread group for some time now(
http://code.google.com/p/jmeter-plugins/). We are really interested in using
this feature of JMeter. I understand from the blogs that this feature is
already in the nightly builds. I am most eager to know when this feature
would be officially released?

Thanks in advance.
 Amol Shrivastva
amolshrivastva@gmail.com

RE: [Jmeter] Jmeter's next release schedule

Posted by Andrey Pohilko <ap...@fininfor.ru>.
Hi, Amol

http://code.google.com/p/jmeter-plugins/ is officially released for several
months :)

JMeter 2.4 which supports Stepping Thread Group plugin was officially
released today.

So it must be officially said that now you can use official JMeter 2.4 +
official JMeter Plugins at Google Code 0.2.0

С уважением,
Андрей Похилько