Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Shan Gopalakrishnan <sg...@cisco.com> on 2002/05/16 16:35:26 UTC

sub-tabs.

Hello

Has anyone tried to provide sub tabs in the Tab page.  Again I wanted these
sub-tabs to show up only on certain Tab pages.
Any inputs where to start will be greatly appreciated..  Thanks a lot.

- Shan

Re: sub-tabs.

Posted by Shan Gopalakrishnan <sg...@cisco.com>.
Thank you Steve.

Appreciate all your help if you can send me the notes on how to do the
changes for sub tabs that will be of great help to me

- Shan

Re: sub-tabs.