Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com> on 2014/05/13 16:45:40 UTC

Apache Camel 2.13.1 released

The Camel community announces the immediate availability of the new major release Camel 2.13.0. This release contains a total of 480 fixes applied in the past 6 months by the community on the Camel master branch.

The artifacts are published and ready for you to download[1] either from the Apache mirrors or from the Central Maven repository. For more details please take a look at the release notes[2][3].
Many thanks to all who made this release possible.

[1]http://camel.apache.org/download.html
[2]https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CAMEL/Camel+2.13.1+Release
[3]https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?version=12326053&styleName=&projectId=12311211

On behalf of the Camel PMC,
--
Willem Jiang

Red Hat, Inc.
Web: http://www.redhat.com
http://jnn.iteye.com (Chinese)
Twitter: willemjiang
Weibo: 姜宁willem

RE: Apache Camel 2.13.1 released

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.
Yeah, it’s a patch release not a major release.

--
Willem Jiang

Red Hat, Inc.
Web: http://www.redhat.com
http://jnn.iteye.com (Chinese)
Twitter: willemjiang
Weibo: 姜宁willem

Posted by "Siano, Stephan" <st...@sap.com>.
Hi Willem,

I don't want to be too picky about this, but isn't this a patch release (not a major release)?

Best regards
Stephan

I’m sorry I made a silly copy past error. The first line should be changed to

The Camel community announces the immediate availability of the new major release Camel 2.13.1. This release contains a total of 74 fixes applied in the past 2 months by the community on the Camel 2.13.x maintenance branch.

Posted by "Siano, Stephan" <st...@sap.com>.
Hi Willem,

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Alexandros Koufoudakis <ak...@gmail.com>.
Hello.
I just checked.
It is alright for camel-jms and camel-stream, which was mentioned in the
very beginning.
I can also find both of them in http://search.maven.org.
Is it back to normal?

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

Ah now it can be downloaded.

I tried like one hour ago, but just wrote the email about it later. I
guess it was some kind of temporary glitch.

--
Claus Ibsen
-----------------

Re: Apache Camel 2.13.1 released