Posted to users@tomee.apache.org by ruslrusl <ru...@yandex.ru> on 2012/08/29 12:48:15 UTC

create ejb project witn tomee runtime

Hello. Can somebody help or explain to me. I want to create EJB project and
deploy it to tomee+ server (tomcat 7.0). But when I create EJB project there
is no server of tomcat in list

http://openejb.979440.n4.nabble.com/file/n4657150/1.gif
But if there are create dynamic project, I can see in list tomcat servers

http://openejb.979440.n4.nabble.com/file/n4657150/2.gif

But i don`t want to create dynamic project. So why I can not choose tomcat
server in ejb project? How I can deploy ejb project in tomcat server? I use
Eclipse Indigo Release