Posted to dev@dolphinscheduler.apache.org by "lgcareer2019@outlook.com" <lg...@outlook.com> on 2020/02/14 10:19:25 UTC

回复: [VOTE] Release Apache DolphinScheduler (Incubating) 1.2.1

+1

I checked
- Download links are valid.
- The release files in correct location
- The release files have the word incubating in their name
- Checksums and PGP signatures are valid.
- DISCLAIMER is included.
- LICENSE and NOTICE files exist.
- All files have license headers if necessary.

DolphinScheduler(Incubator) PPMC
Gang Li 李岗

lgcareer2019@outlook.com<ma...@outlook.com>

Posted by JUN GAO <ga...@gmail.com>.
I checked
- Download links are valid.
- LICENSE and NOTICE files exist.
- All files have license headers if necessary.
- Release files in correct location.
- Checksums and PGP signatures are valid
- Source compile passed
- maven plugin is complete usable

William Guo Wei <wi...@qq.com> 于2020年2月18日周二 上午11:56写道:

--

DolphinScheduler(Incubator)  PPMC
Jun Gao 高俊

回复: [VOTE] Release Apache DolphinScheduler (Incubating) 1.2.1

&gt;&gt; &gt; https://dolphinscheduler.apache.org/en-us/docs/development/release.html

Posted by leon bao <le...@apache.org>.

leon bao <le...@apache.org> 于2020年2月18日周二 上午9:21写道:

Posted by leon bao <le...@apache.org>.
+1

Posted by lidong dai <da...@gmail.com>.
+1

I checked

Posted by qiao zhanwei <qi...@outlook.com>.
+1

I checked
- Download links are valid.
- LICENSE and NOTICE files exist.
- All files have license headers if necessary.
- Release files in correct location.
- Checksums and PGP signatures are valid
- Source compile passed