Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Ashish Kulkarni <ku...@yahoo.com> on 2002/08/27 18:13:55 UTC

description The requested service (Servlet action is currently unavailable) is not currently available.

Hi,

i am using tomcat4.0.4, i made some changes to my struts-conf file, and then restart the application using tomcat manager

http://localhost:8080/manager/reload?path=/mapsstruts

and since then i get this exception

why is that???

Ashish

A$HI$H

Re: few questions about design struts application

Posted by slickdev <sl...@comcast.net>.
I am no big expert, but I've been able to develop with Struts to my growing
satisfaction after studying the struts user guide many times over.