Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Ugo Cei <ug...@apache.org> on 2004/07/21 22:45:03 UTC

Re: [Springframework-developer] Butterfly

Il giorno 21/lug/04, alle 10:34, Rod Johnson ha scritto:

> Indeed. I edited the page to say we'd like to help.

Thanks for your offer, Rod. Much apppreciated. I am asking all
interested people from Cocoon to come to this list and discuss the
issues (hence the crosspost). There's a feeling that we might need some
enhancements in Spring to support our needs, particularly if we want to
implement "Real Blocks" (1) soon.

	Ugo

1) http://wiki.apache.org/cocoon/GT2003RealBlocks

--
Ugo Cei - http://beblogging.com/

Re: [Springframework-developer] Butterfly

Posted by Ugo Cei <ug...@apache.org>.
I think we might have problems if we want to interact via email with
the Spring people. Here is what the sf.net mailserver responded when I
tried to send a message to
springframework-developer@lists.sourceforge.net:

66.35.250.206 does not like recipient.
Remote host said: 550-Callback setup failed while verifying
<ug...@apache.org>
550-Called:   209.237.227.199
550-Sent:     HELO sc8-sf-mx1.sourceforge.net
550-Response: 503 Use MAIL before RCPT
550-The initial connection, or a HELO or MAIL FROM:<> command was
550-rejected. Refusing MAIL FROM:<> does not help fight spam, disregards
550-RFC requirements, and stops you from receiving standard bounce
550-messages. This host does not accept mail from domains whose servers
550-refuse bounces.
550 Sender verify failed
Giving up on 66.35.250.206.

Anyone else having this problem?