Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by web service <th...@gmx.de> on 2008/08/19 14:38:04 UTC

SNMP support

Hello,

I tried to use Axis 2 Version 1.3 over SNMP. I used two google Mail accounts, one for the consumer and one for the web service. Similar as described under http://wso2.org/library/2537 .

The mail sending and receiving worked.
I tried a lot of different axis2.xml configurations and also ended up changing some of the Axis 2 Source Code on the Web Service side. But somehow the Consumer send a SOAP 1.1 message, but the Web Service expected a SOAP 1.2 message, or via versa. Also there was some problem with the Mail Message MIME Type. The client worked fine but the Service couldn't process the received Mail.

I also tried it with Axis 2 Version 1.2 and 1.4, but got some different faults.

Does anybody realize a Axis 2 Web Service sample, using SNMP with external mail accounts?

Thanks a lot.

Kind regards,
Thomas Schöne