Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by ricardo figueiredo <ri...@gmail.com> on 2009/12/18 03:21:52 UTC

[users@httpd] Counting requests

hi,

How Can I count the number of requests processed ?

For example,
I would like to count the number of requests were processed each ten
seconds. Like as monitor
--
Ricardo

RE: [users@httpd] Counting requests

Posted by Emmanuel Bailleul <Em...@telindus.fr>.

Hi,

Apachetop (http://www.webta.org/projects/apachetop/) could be of interest in this case : it continuously reads the access_log file and presents the results as top would do for system stats. It also has the advantage of being very lightweight ...

Regards

Emmanuel

Re: [users@httpd] Counting requests

Posted by André Warnier <aw...@ice-sa.com>.