Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Ruchith Fernando <ru...@gmail.com> on 2005/08/23 22:20:03 UTC

[Axis2] Codgen Issue

Hi All,

Axis2-WSDL2java doesn't seem to properly handle WSDLs with multiple
service/port definitions referring to the 'SAME' binding.

Axis-1.2 generates multiple services in the above case with the same
service impl. And a single server-config.wsdd carries all the service
definitions.

To fix the above issue may be we can generate a service.xml with
multiple service definitions or can we have multiple 'service.xml's or
does this point us to the service groups that was discussed sometime
back?

More generally how should multiple 'port' definitions be handled when
they are referring to different 'bindings'?

I have attached a sample wsdl.

Ruchith

Re: [Axis2] Codgen Issue

Posted by Ruchith Fernando <ru...@gmail.com>.