Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Mynabbler <my...@live.com> on 2011/05/11 12:58:23 UTC

Re: Interword capitalization - solved and improved

jdow wrote:

>>> header   __MN_IWCAP    Subject =~ /[a-z][A-Z][a-z]/
> Help! My iPad does not work on FaceBook.
> Bet that hits it as a subject.

Nope. Matches only two times..., on the P from iPad and the B from FaceBook.
It does not match the F.

Getting back to the matter at hand: is someone able to put that ruleset in a
sandbox for the daily run?

A 'yahoo groups' would be:

header __MN_YHGRP       Return-path =~ /returns\.groups\.yahoo\.com/

and the better meta with ruleset and not yahoogroups could be:

# Gibberish subjects like: Cap su lesOr de rsMad eFo rRar ePro du cts
header   __MN_IWCAP    Subject =~ /[a-z][A-Z][a-z]/
tflags   __MN_IWCAP    multiple
meta       MN_IWCAP    __MN_IWCAP >= 3 && !__MN_YHGRP
score      MN_IWCAP    0.01

meta       MN_FMIWCAP  MN_IWCAP && FREEMAIL_FROM
score      MN_FMIWCAP  3

Re: Interword capitalization - solved and improved

Posted by jdow <jd...@earthlink.net>.
Add "on YouTube" and Bob's your uncle.

But it is a tad contrived.

{^_-}