Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Julian Sedding <js...@gmail.com> on 2016/12/07 13:33:29 UTC

Re: Jenkins build became unstable: sling-launchpad-builder-1.8 #345

Hi Robert

It looks like it is a timing issue again. The repository gets used,
before all whitelist configurations are available. The repo was
registered synchronously in this case, which prevented any additional
services from being registered until the repo was made available. The
stack-traces actually happened during repository initialization and
thus could not be successful.

I made the repository initialization async for all cases now.
Hopefully this helps. We'll see shortly...

Regards
Julian

Posted by Julian Sedding <js...@gmail.com>.
The last run looks better. It failed, but after the maven run
completed successfully. I think it's a jenkins issue now.

Regards
Julian