Posted to dev@trafficserver.apache.org by "Alan M. Carroll" <am...@network-geographics.com> on 2010/09/23 23:04:14 UTC

Complaints about configuration variables in 2.1.3

These are reports from RecGetRecord_Xmalloc. "Not registered false" means the register member was not set. "1:1" means value was int, and client requested int. "Not in hash table" means the hash table lookup failed (presumably because it wasn't in records.config). I don't guarantee that this is a complete set.

'proxy.local.incoming_ip_to_bind' not In Hash Table
'proxy.config.cluster.cluster_port' Not registered false or wrong data type 1:1
'proxy.config.net.connections_throttle' Not registered false or wrong data type
1:1
'proxy.config.net.connections_throttle' Not registered false or wrong data type
1:1
'proxy.config.hostdb.disable_reverse_lookup' not In Hash Table
'proxy.config.cluster.msecs_per_ping_response_bucket' not In Hash Table
'proxy.config.ssl.number.threads' not In Hash Table
'proxy.config.ssl.accelerator.type' Not registered false or wrong data type 1:1
'proxy.config.ssl.CA.cert.pathname' not In Hash Table
'proxy.config.log2.xuid_logging_enabledq' not In Hash Table
~

Re: Complaints about configuration variables in 2.1.3

Posted by Leif Hedstrom <zw...@apache.org>.
  On 09/23/2010 03:04 PM, Alan M. Carroll wrote:
> These are reports from RecGetRecord_Xmalloc. "Not registered false" means the register member was not set. "1:1" means value was int, and client requested int. "Not in hash table" means the hash table lookup failed (presumably because it wasn't in records.config). I don't guarantee that this is a complete set.

I've reversed the TS-447 commit, and moved all configs over to
RecordsConfig.cc. Clearly the "right" thing to do is to have most
configs modularized, but the system is not ready for that now :). So, to
avoid further confusion, all config registrations has to be done in
RecordsConfig.cc from now on.

jplevyak: Please prepare yet another release candidate :).

-- Leif