Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by "C. Michael Pilato" <cm...@collab.net> on 2013/06/03 20:31:48 UTC

Re: authentication error after upgrading client to svn1.8.0-rc2 (accessing a svn1.7.8 server)

On 05/31/2013 02:26 PM, C. Michael Pilato wrote:
> Filed an issue for this in the Serf tracker:
>
> https://code.google.com/p/serf/issues/detail?id=102

Just to follow up on this:  the Serf devs have fixed the problem, and the
fix will be included in Serf 1.2.1 (which should be released in the next
couple of days).

Thanks so much for your bug report!!

--
C. Michael Pilato <cm...@collab.net>
CollabNet   <>   www.collab.net   <>   Enterprise Cloud Development

Re: authentication error after upgrading client to svn1.8.0-rc2 (accessing a svn1.7.8 server)

Posted by Klaus Welch <kl...@advantest.com>.
On 06/03/13 20:31, C. Michael Pilato wrote:
> On 05/31/2013 02:26 PM, C. Michael Pilato wrote:
>> Filed an issue for this in the Serf tracker:
>>
>> https://code.google.com/p/serf/issues/detail?id=102
>
> Just to follow up on this:  the Serf devs have fixed the problem, and the
> fix will be included in Serf 1.2.1 (which should be released in the next
> couple of days).
>
> Thanks so much for your bug report!!

After rebuilding with serf 1.2.1 i can confirm that my issue is solved.   :-)

Many thanks to the svn and serf team for this impressively quick solution.

Klaus