Posted to dev@rya.apache.org by Adina Crainiceanu <ad...@usna.edu> on 2019/08/30 18:39:41 UTC

[RESULT] [VOTE] Apache Rya (incubating) graduation to Top Level Project

This vote passes with 7 +1 votes and no 0 or -1 votes.

+1 votes:
Venkatesh Seetharam (binding)
Josh Elser (binding)
Aaron Mihalik
Puja Valiyil
Adina Crainiceanu
Jennifer Brown
David Lotts

Thank you all who voted and all those who made this possible. I will
prepare an email to start discussion on the general Incubator list.

Have a nice weekend!