Posted to dev@hive.apache.org by Deepak Jaiswal <dj...@hortonworks.com> on 2018/07/06 21:21:12 UTC

[VOTE] Should we release storage-api 2.7.0 rc0?

Hi,

I would like to make a new release of the storage-api. It contains changes required for Hive 3.1 release.

Artifcats:
Tag : https://github.com/apache/hive/releases/tag/storage-release-2.7.0-rc0
Tar Ball : http://home.apache.org/~djaiswal/hive-storage-2.7.0/

Regards,
Deepak

Re: [VOTE] Should we release storage-api 2.7.0 rc0?

Posted by Deepak Jaiswal <dj...@hortonworks.com>.
Thanks Owen for finding this out. I will work on the next RC once this blocker is resolved.

Regards,
Deepak

On 7/10/18, 9:40 AM, "Owen O'Malley" <ow...@gmail.com> wrote:

    Ok, Jesus and I tracked it down and I've filed
    https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HIVE-20135 that is a blocker on
    storage-api 2.7.0.

    The impact was that orc 1.5 and master failed with the RC. orc 1.4 and
    older were fine.

    .. Owen

Posted by Owen O'Malley <ow...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Owen O'Malley <ow...@gmail.com>.