Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Mikolaj Rydzewski <mi...@ceti.pl> on 2006/09/22 16:04:38 UTC

Tomcat and IIS - quick setup

Hi,

In the near future I'll face the problem of integrating Tomcat with IIS
server. I'm a unix guy for a years, so it frightens me a little ;-)

I have read http://tomcat.apache.org/connectors-doc/howto/iis.html - is
there any simpler way? Something similiar to <ProxyPass> in Apache? How
do you integrate Tomcat with IIS?
I'm thinking also about running Tomcat standalone on port 80 listening
on another IP address.

Any ideas?

I'll have to deploy my application at client's site and know very little
about their configs (they run IIS 6.0) and qualifications of IT stuff there.

--
Mikolaj Rydzewski <mi...@ceti.pl>