Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "BATCHELOR, SCOTT (CONTRACTOR)" <SC...@DFAS.MIL> on 2006/05/16 19:21:03 UTC

TroubleShooter Servlet

Hey all...

I have what may be a dumb question...but its more for verification.  Is
theTroubleshooter servlet still included with the Tomcat 5.5?

I know that there was a Security Alert on this Servlet in previous
versions of Tomcat and if I recall correctly the only fix for it was to
remove it entirely from the Tomcat install.  I am curious if that
Servlet is still vulnerable if it is ran in Tomcat 5.5?  In my case I
think someone may have copied it from an older version of Tomcat and is
using it in Tomcat 5.5

Thanks

-S