Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Dave Fisher <da...@comcast.net> on 2012/10/13 20:04:09 UTC

Re: Kitty status (Was: [Incubator Wiki] Update of "April2012" by AlessandroNovarini)

It looks like the VOTE thread is +3 for retirement. And has digressed into what will happen with the code.

Would someone care to call the RESULT, or should the IPMC declare it done and proceed with retirement?

Regards,
Dave

On Sep 24, 2012, at 12:57 PM, Jukka Zitting wrote:

> Hi,
>
> On Mon, Sep 17, 2012 at 1:18 AM, Ted Dunning <te...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Perhaps the kitty community can replay the vote with a definitive outcome.
>
> With no reaction within a week and no report since April, I think it's
> safe to say that the community is no longer active and should be
> retired. It doesn't look like the community has enough energy left to
> do that by itself.
>
> Kevan, since you ran the community vote on retirement, would you mind
> repeating the vote on general@ for the IPMC?
>
> BR,
>
> Jukka Zitting

Re: Kitty status (Was: [Incubator Wiki] Update of "April2012" by AlessandroNovarini)

Posted by ma...@matthewsacks.com.
IPMC since it was suggested by Jimjag.