Posted to site-dev@james.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2005/09/21 18:56:28 UTC

[James Wiki] Update of "JamesUsers" by JasonDaly

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "James Wiki" for change notification.

The following page has been changed by JasonDaly:
http://wiki.apache.org/james/JamesUsers

  The James project is made up of JamesVolunteers, people who donate their time and creativity to produce the James mail / messaging server.  Ok, let's face it: everyone likes to know when people are using their code.  It helps to invigorate the volunteers, and encourages other users.

  So if you are using James, please take just a moment, click the edit link below, add your name, maybe a comment or two, and let the James Community know.
+ ----
+ [http://www.primarykey.ca Primary Key] - We have been using James since 2000/2001 and love it.  Currently working on adding/completing the IMAP server.  Feel free to give me a shout for more info.
+ [mailto:jason@primarykey.ca email].
  ----
  [http://www.icenas.com iCenas] - We have recently started using James and we are so far happy with James. However there are few questions we have to ask and we don't know where to direct these questions. So if you know, please let me know on my private [mailto:bahman@myway.com email].
  ----