Posted to users@nifi.apache.org by Darren Govoni <da...@ontrenet.com> on 2015/11/11 14:03:26 UTC

Post to REST service?

Hi,
   I am trying to get my PostHTTP processor to post the incoming content
to a REST url.
The incoming flowfile has an attribute set 'id' that needs to be part of
the URL of the POST.

Is there a notation for parameterizing the post URL from flowfile
attributes?

thanks,
Darren

Re: Post to REST service?

Posted by Bryan Bende <bb...@gmail.com>.
Hello,

You should be able to use expression language in the URL value, you could
reference any attribute by doing the following: ${attributeName}. So your
URL could be http://myhost/${id}

-Bryan