Posted to user@usergrid.apache.org by Kristian Rink <ka...@gmail.com> on 2015/09/23 09:28:01 UTC

usergrid console access?

Folks;

stumbled across usergrid following an article in the current (German)
Java Magazin which, all along with documentation of the framework, also
displays a management UI for usergrid, which seems what is "console URL"
in the launcher. However, clicking on the rightmost symbol in the
launcher results in 404 "/v101-portal-demo was not found on this
server". So to ask:

- Is the console working at the moment, or did anything change in here?

- Are the bits for the console part of the usergrid distribution so they
can be run locally all along with the server, too? If so, how to access
this service locally? If not, where to get this application?

TIA and all the best,
Kristian

Re: usergrid console access?

Posted by Brock Freeman <br...@kosah.com>.
You’re not the only one that missed this key piece. I won’t tell you how long I struggled with it until I figured it out.

Re: usergrid console access?

Posted by Kristian Rink <ka...@gmail.com>.
Hi all;

Re: usergrid console access?

Posted by Dave <sn...@gmail.com>.
Looks like it might be a little while before the website gets updated:

- Dave

Re: usergrid console access?

Posted by Dave <sn...@gmail.com>.