Posted to dev@bookkeeper.apache.org by Sijie Guo <gu...@gmail.com> on 2018/01/09 00:21:39 UTC

Meeting Agenda (2018-01-11)

Hi all,

We have a community meeting coming up this week. I put up a wiki page about
the meeting agenda. Please take a look and comment to add the items that I
missed.

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/BOOKKEEPER/2018-01-11+Meeting+Agenda

- Sijie

Re: Meeting Agenda (2018-01-11)

Posted by Enrico Olivelli <eo...@gmail.com>.
Sorry, I could not attend.
For my points:

4.6.1: I hope to be able to send release notes tomorrow, I am pretty busy
these days, otherwise I will do on next monday

BP14: work is going on, but it takes time, now I have other priorities, but
I hope we can make it for 4.7. We need new BC tests in order to be able to
merge important protocol changes

Enrico

--

-- Enrico Olivelli