Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Saladin Sharif <al...@yahoo.com> on 2007/11/02 01:51:48 UTC

How to set an environment variable through Ant?

I am just curious whether there is a clean way to set environment variables through ANT.  You see, before running my Ant script, I am currently setting my environment variables through a shell script, and I aslo have a batch script version for when running Ant on windows.  I would like to get rid of the shell script / batch script, and just set those environment variables directly in my Ant script (build.xml).  Is this something possible with Ant?

Thanks in advance,
-Saladin