Posted to user@commons.apache.org by Jacob Beard <jb...@cs.mcgill.ca> on 2012/05/30 23:36:07 UTC

[scxml] ANN: SCION-Java project

Hi,

While not specifically related to SCXML Commons, I wanted to draw your
attention to a new SCXML-related project I have just released called
SCION-Java [0]. SCION is an implementation of SCXML in JavaScript [1],
and SCION-Java provides lightweight bindings to the SCION library for
Java. Some advantages of SCION-Java are:

* liberally licensed (Apache 2)
* extremely simple Java API (just one class)
* well-tested, using the SCXML Test Framework [2]
* supports scripting with ECMAScript out of the box

The Java API is not quite complete yet, as I still need to allow
registering state change listeners from Java.

If you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to
contact me. Thanks,

Jake

[0] https://github.com/jbeard4/SCION-Java
[1] https://github.com/jbeard4/SCION
[2] https://github.com/jbeard4/scxml-test-framework

Re: [scxml] ANN: SCION-Java project

Posted by Jacob Beard <jb...@cs.mcgill.ca>.
Hi,

I just wanted to quickly follow up on this, as looks like the page hasn't
been updated yet. Thanks,

Jake

Posted by Jacob Beard <jb...@cs.mcgill.ca>.
Hi,