Posted to dev@river.apache.org by Jean Cote <je...@gmail.com> on 2015/07/01 20:59:56 UTC

Re: River-examples project

Greg

Thanks for doing this. It is very useful.
There is a file called 'start-class-server.config' that doesn't seem to have any use. Any clue why you created it?

Thanks
Jean

Sent from my iPod

Re: River-examples project

Posted by Greg Trasuk <tr...@stratuscom.com>.
Works for me.  I’ve removed it from cvs.

Currently, I’m working on an example that shows how to access Jini services from within a JEE 6  application in Apache TomEE.  Once that’s done I’d like to release the project and replace the current “Getting started” page with the examples instructions.

Also, I’d like to include a JavaSpaces example - does someone have one handy, or at least some ideas?

Cheers,

Greg Trasuk.

Re: River-examples project

Posted by Patricia Shanahan <pa...@acm.org>.