Posted to users@camel.apache.org by axdz <ho...@gmail.com> on 2016/10/14 11:16:32 UTC

Send message to temporary queue

Hi all,

Follow this link
http://activemq.apache.org/how-should-i-implement-request-response-with-jms.html
<http://activemq.apache.org/how-should-i-implement-request-response-with-jms.html>

I did it but, it can not send message to temporary queue (which is got from
replyTo field).

 //Set the correlation ID from the received message to be the correlation id
of the response message
            //this lets the client identify which message this is a response
to if it has more than
            //one outstanding message to the server
            response.setJMSCorrelationID(message.getJMSCorrelationID());

            //Send the response to the Destination specified by the
JMSReplyTo field of the received message,
            //this is presumably a temporary queue created by the client
            this.replyProducer.send(message.getJMSReplyTo(), response);

Can you explain to me about temporary queue and what should i do in this
problem.

Re: Send message to temporary queue

Posted by Quinn Stevenson <qu...@pronoia-solutions.com>.
I don’t see where you’re using Camel in this snippet - am I missing something?

What type of error are you seeing?