Posted to user@tuscany.apache.org by Monosij Dutta-Roy <mo...@gmail.com> on 2011/05/05 18:56:10 UTC

wrong version on Service

Getting this error when trying to install from Maven on a new machine:

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal
org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-compiler-plugin:2.3.2:compile
(default-compile) on project qmController: Compilation failure
[ERROR]
/home/imracif/qm.01/qmController/src/main/java/org/rd/qm/impl/QueryComposerImpl.java:[5,-1]
cannot access org.oasisopen.sca.annotation.Service
[ERROR] bad class file:
/home/imracif/.m2/repository/org/apache/tuscany/sca/tuscany-sca-api/2.0-Beta2/tuscany-sca-api-2.0-Beta2.jar(org/oasisopen/sca/annotation/Service.class)
[ERROR] class file has wrong version 50.0, should be 49.0

It happens for one of my contributions (qmController) - others are fine.
Other contributions which also have Service seem to be fine with other
Tuscany jars.

It builds fine on my dev machine but then I have been running it there for a
while.

Just checking to see if this an external issue - ie on oasis?

Thanks.

monosij

Re: wrong version on Service

Posted by Monosij Dutta-Roy <mo...@gmail.com>.
Yes the machine was running 1.5. Thanks.

Re: wrong version on Service

Posted by Raymond Feng <en...@gmail.com>.
Hi,