Posted to dev@synapse.apache.org by Ruwan Linton <ru...@gmail.com> on 2008/10/18 19:44:30 UTC

Nhttp utility classes

Hi devs,

There are two utility classes which provides helper methods to the nhttp
transport at this moment in the synapse trunk, [1] and [2] and I think one
would be sufficient ;-). Shall we remove [1] and merge it with [2] because
there are more util classes which are placed on the "util" package so that
it seems [2] fits to the structure.

Thanks,
Ruwan

[1] -