Posted to dev@reef.apache.org by Markus Weimer <ma...@weimo.de> on 2017/04/20 15:48:11 UTC

We have our first .NET Core project!

Hi,

thanks to Scott, we now have our first .NET Core project in the code
base. O.A.R.Utilities produces a .NET Standard 2.0 DLL now [0].

Markus

[0]: https://github.com/apache/reef/pull/1279

Re: We have our first .NET Core project!

Posted by Douglas Service <ds...@gmail.com>.
You can move forwards on removing incompatibilities.

Posted by Saikat Kanjilal <sx...@gmail.com>.
Hey Rogan,
Feel free to take a look at any of the JIRA's I mention below that are assigned to me to start, let me know so that we don't duplicate efforts.
Thanks

Sent from my iPhone

Posted by Rogan Carr <ro...@gmail.com>.
Hi All,