Posted to dev@river.apache.org by Sim IJskes - QCG <si...@qcg.nl> on 2010/11/17 11:49:24 UTC

removal of delete task in jar building

I've started to remove the delete tasks in the jar building targets.
This will increase the speed of a second build. The jar task takes care
of dependencies, and will create a new jar if the sources of the jar are
newer then the jar.

If you want to be really sure that you are building from scratch, run
ant clean first.

Gr. Sim

P.S. trunk build runs fine with a test of removals.

Re: removal of delete task in jar building

Posted by Jonathan Costers <jo...@googlemail.com>.
The jarwrapper tool indeed wraps another jar and adds a Manifest.
It is used for creating the various tools jars.

Posted by Sim IJskes - QCG <si...@qcg.nl>.

Posted by Jonathan Costers <jo...@googlemail.com>.
+1