Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Murat Sutunc <mu...@microsoft.com> on 2015/04/27 05:53:43 UTC

Two small tools for Cordova

Hey everyone,
I've been working on two side projects that I think others might also find useful.

Cordova Travis (https://www.npmjs.com/package/cordova-travis)
Prints out the latest travis build result on console; for all Apache Cordova repos. Whenever there's something red, it's time to fix something :)

Cordova Stale (https://www.npmjs.com/package/cordova-stale)
This is more to help with our personal repos. Once a PR is merged we often forget to delete our own local branch. This tool helps to identify stale branches.

Hope these would be useful. Thanks!
Murat

Re: Two small tools for Cordova

Posted by Carlos Santana <cs...@gmail.com>.