Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by NY...@aol.com on 2004/07/01 14:07:02 UTC

Error Running Web Service Client Help Appreciated

Hello Fellow Axisers,

I would love if somebody could give me heads up as to what I'm doing wrong
here. I get the following errors when I run my client:

javax.xml.rpc.ServiceException: Error processing WSDL  document:

This is how I initialize the properly deployed service:

ServiceFactory sf =  ServiceFactory.newInstance();
URL u = new URL(router + "/" +  service);
String url="_http://localhost:8080/axis/services/adminHandlerServicePort_
(http://localhost:8080/axis/services/adminHandlerServicePort) ";
QName serviceName = new  QName(url,"adminHandlerService");
Service s = sf.createService(u,serviceName);

Any ideas? Please help!

James Crosson