Posted to dev@zookeeper.apache.org by Enrico Olivelli <eo...@gmail.com> on 2020/09/10 10:50:25 UTC

ZooKeeper 3.6.2 release procedure finished - time to drop 3.4 from dist ?

Hi,
I have completed the release procedure for 3.6.2.
We have to drop stuff from non active branches from the dist area
according to ASF rules.

Do we have to remove 3.4.x from the "dist" area ?
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/zookeeper/

IIRC we decided to sent it to EOL On June 2020

My proposal is to drop it

Thoughts ?

Enrico

Re: ZooKeeper 3.6.2 release procedure finished - time to drop 3.4 from dist ?

Posted by Enrico Olivelli <eo...@gmail.com>.
Il Mer 6 Gen 2021, 15:10 Andor Molnar <an...@apache.org> ha scritto:

> Ooops, looks like I missed your e-mail Enrico.
>
> We haven’t made this official announcement, right?
> I’ll put it together soon.

Yes please.
Enrico

Posted by Andor Molnar <an...@apache.org>.